How to use the Dog Deshedding Tool ?
- Be sure your dog’s coat is completely dry. Make sure well dried after a bath. Make your dog in an area where he is comfortable.
- Check to ensure that there are no bruises, sores and skin conditions under your dog coat. Seek vet treatment if needed.
- Before deshedding, always remove tangles, mats or debris first on your dog coat using Grooming Glove or Slicker Brush.
- Start with your dog neck, back, sides, stomach and tail. Brush gently from head to tail or top to bottom in the same direction.
- Don’t brush against the grain, as it can hurt your dog. Use long gentle strokes and slowly to remove as much fur as possible.
- Don’t press too hard against your dog skin especially the stomach area & legs to avoid scratch or skin irritations.
- Don’t go over areas too often to avoid skin irritations.
- Always clean the Stainless steel Edge when required to avoid clogging. After finish brushing, reward your dog with his favorite treat.
Stainless Steel Edge Width: 76 mm / 3 inches (Small) or 100 mm / 3.9 inches (Large)
Size (Approximate): 17 x 5.3 cm / 6.7 x 2 inches (Length x Depth)
Materials: Stainless Steel, ABS Plastic & TPR