How to use the Dog Deshedding Tool ?
- Be sure your dog’s coat is completely dry, especially after a bath. Make your dog in an area where he is comfortable.
- Check to ensure that there are no bruises, sores, and skin conditions under your dog coat. Seek vet treatment if needed.
- Before deshedding, you may want to remove knots, mats, tangles, and debris first on your dog coat using the Heavy Duty Grooming Glove or the Dog Slicker Brush Easy Clean.
- Start with your dog’s neck, back, sides, stomach, and tail. Brush gently from head to tail or top to bottom in the same direction.
- Don’t brush against the grain, as it can hurt your dog. Use long gentle strokes and slowly remove as much fur as possible.
- Don’t press too hard against your dog skin especially the stomach area & legs to avoid scratches or skin irritations.
- Don’t go over areas too often to avoid skin irritations.
- Always clean the Stainless Steel Edge when required to avoid clogging. After finish brushing, reward your dog with his favorite treat.
Stainless Steel Edge Width: 76 mm / 3 inches (Small) or 100 mm / 3.9 inches (Large)
Size (Approximate): 17 x 5.3 cm / 6.7 x 2 inches (Length x Depth)
Materials: Stainless Steel, ABS Plastic & TPR