How to use the Dog Deshedding Brush ?
- Be sure your dog’s coat is completely dry, especially after a bath. Make your dog in an area where he is comfortable.
- Check to ensure that there are no bruises, sores, and skin conditions under your dog coat. Seek vet treatment if needed.
- Start with your dog’s neck, back, sides, stomach, and tail. Brush gently from head to tail or top to bottom in the same direction.
- Don’t brush against the grain, as it can hurt your dog. Use long gentle strokes and slowly remove as much fur as possible.
- Don’t press too hard against your dog skin especially the stomach area & legs to avoid scratches or skin irritations.
- Don’t go over areas too often to avoid skin irritations.
- Always clean the Stainless Steel Curved Teeth when required to avoid clogging. After finish brushing, reward your dog with his favorite treat.
Size Guide (Approximate)
|Size||Width x Length (cm)||Width x Length (inch)|
|Medium||7 x 17.5||2.75 x 6.89|
|Large||9.5 x 17.5||3.85 x 6.89|