Training and Usage
If your dog has not worn shoes before, it may take some time to get use to. Encourage them to move around and feel more comfortable with wearing shoes. Please note that your dog should not be left unattended when wearing shoes. And, do not leave shoes on your dog for more than 5 hours as the heat may cause discomfort and irritation to your dog paws.
Waterproof Dog Rain Boots
You Save: 32 %
The Waterproof Dog Rain Boots (4 pcs) keeps your dog paws dry during wets or snow, even keep cool on scorching hot weather. It’s made of durable, quality rubber material & lightweight. It’s perfect for outdoor use during rain, mud or snow and indoor use to protect your sofa, kitchen & car seat from dirts & scratches.
- 100% Waterproof & Durable – Made of high-quality, natural, non-toxic rubber material, it’s waterproof, durable & lightweight. It’s flexible and comfortable, keep your dog paws dry in the rains or snow. It can also protect your dog paws from heat during hot weather.
- Non-Slip Rubber Base – Constructed with high quality rubber sole to prevent slip in rains or snow. Prevent slip on wet or slippery floor too.
- Easy & Comfortable Fit – Using velcro straps, it’s easy to wear and ensure snug, comfortable fit for your dog paws.
- Perfect for Indoor & Outdoor Use – Suitable for indoor use to keep your dog paws clean on wet kitchen or toilet floor and prevent scratches from dog paws. And for outdoor use during rain & snow weather.
- Easy to Clean – Easy to wipe clean. It’s machine washable or can be hand wash.
Size Guide: Sizes are determined by the Maximum Width Measurement of your dog paw. Suitable for Small & Medium-sized Dogs with Paw Width (1.3 – 2.7 inch) / (3.3 – 7 cm). See below measurement chart for more details.
Training and Usage
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.