Dog with long toenails can be painful as it puts pressure on all the toe joints resulting in soreness or even arthritic in long term! Professional Vets recommend to trim your dog nails every 2 weeks for maintenance. For Large Dogs, we recommend to use our Rechargeable Dog Nail Trimmer Professional together with our LED Light Dog Nail Clipper.
You don’t need to be a professional at clipping your dog’s nails anymore.
- Material: High-Grade ABS Plastic & Diamond bits Grinding Head
- Charging time: approx. 2 hours
- Operating time: approx. 3 hours
- 1 x Dog Nail Trimmer
- 1 x USB Charging Cord
- 1 x User Manual
Usage & Maintenance Tips:
- Before using the nail trimmer, introduce it to your dog first. Let the dog smells and listens to the grinding sound.
- It’s normal that the trimmer become hot during operation or charging.
- For your dog safety, each nail grinding time should not exceed more than 5 seconds.
- Regularly remove impurities from the nail grinding head to ensure effective grinding and lasting use.
- Do not clean the nail trimmer with running water as water may damage the batteries.